Plans & Pricing
Download your video assistance software, Remote eye, now with simultaneous multilingual VOICE TRANSLATOR. For freeDOWNLOAD
At Wideum we develop industrial R&D&I applications to be used with devices such as Smart Glasses, similar to Google Glass, and cell phones.
Our first product, Remote eye, is a remote assistance software. With it, a worker can receive assistance and help while using a hands-free device. The worker feels like they have an expert on their shoulder telling them how to act in a crisis while sending information and documentation to an augmented reality visor.
After several years of rapid growth with Remote eye, in 2021 Twin eye was born; completely hands-free remote assistance from smart glasses to smart glasses.
At the beginning of 2022, Process eye, a step-by-step management and verification of industrial processes, was launched. With Process eye we offer the freedom to direct the hands to do the work that really matters while displaying important information on the visor of the glasses.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer with experience in Angular 14+ (TS) to help us with application development.
Our future partner will bring experience and knowledge to projects, but must also be open to the possibility of learning new technologies and working on other platforms on which experience is not required.
NOTE: This is a preferred position in Valencia, Spain, where we offer a hybrid model (office and/or remote). We have fantastic offices, in Gran Vía Marqués del Turia, with good metro, bus, and car connections. However, we consider the option of a full remote work or presence in our offices in Barcelona.
– The main project is in Angular 14+, while the second project is in ASP.Net.
– Participate in the technical decision making and technical strategy of the company.
– Collaborate with the Product Owner to refine product requirements and build solid specifications.
– Provide support in the development of Back / Android applications. No previous training is required.
– 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
– Knowledge of Angular 14+ (Typescript)
– HTML, CSS
– Responsive Layout with CSS Grid, Flexbox, Bootstrap
– SASS / CSS3
– Proactivity and willingness to learn and contribute knowledge.
– Good communicator, team player.
– Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
– ASP .Net
– UIX knowledge
– Knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD tools
We would be delighted to have you join us. We are an equal-opportunity employer, who takes diversity seriously.