Cookies are small files that contain information and that are stored in your website browser when accessing and using certain websites. These files enable websites to retrieve information about your browsing habits and preferences or about the device from which you connect.
Although they are essential to provide a good service, depending on the type of information they contain they may be dangerous for your privacy. For this reason, Spanish legislation has established that you must be informed and your consent obtained in order to install certain types of cookies on your browser. REMOTE EYE wishes to provide clear and sufficient information through this Cookies Policy about the type of cookies used on this Website.
Depending on where they are sent from:
• Proprietary cookies: they are sent to your device from REMOTE EYE’s own computers or from the REMOTE EYE domain.
• Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
• Technical cookies: they are essential for the operation of the website. They allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services that exist, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, using security features during browsing or sharing content through social networks.
• Analytical cookies: they are intended to analyze the behavior and use made by the user of the Web. They allow quantifying the number of users who visit the Website and identify which layers of the Website are most visited and, therefore, most popular.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Cookies used by external content plug-ins: they are necessary for the provision of some type of service and are stored by third parties. Within this category of cookies are, for example, multimedia player cookies, which are used to store technical data with a view to playing video or audio content, such as image quality, loading parameters, etc.
If you want more information about the use of Google analytical cookies used on the Website, see the following link:
It is important that you know that you can withdraw your consent to the Cookies Policy at any time, deleting the cookies stored in your website browser through its settings and configuration. If you wish, you can easily modify the browser preferences to control which cookies access your computer and which you prefer to limit. This option is usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu in browsers. If you use any of the following browsers, select the link and follow the instructions that appear on the linked Website:
• Cookie preferences in Internet Explorer
• Cookie preferences in Chrome
• Cookie preferences in Firefox
• Cookie preferences in Safari
However, if you change your preferences and limit the access of cookies to your device, some of the functionalities of the Website may stop working and navigation may be hindered.
This Cookies policy is available to consult, archive or print whenever at any time. It is possible that it will undergo modifications as a consequence of changes on the Website or in the cookies used, new legislative or jurisprudential aspects or new criteria established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, REMOTE EYE reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time.